Solar Battery Storage
NEVER RELY ON THE GRID AGAIN WITH YOUR VERY OWN BATTERY STORAGE
Generate your own green energy through your Solar PV system and consume that energy at any time. With our storage solutions you can either store and harvest your solar energy directly to and from the grid, or never have to rely on the grid again and use your own home battery system.
We offer the best solar panel batteries in the business, for the best prices too!
SoFar Solar & Pylon Tech battery storage system
- PLUG & PLAY system.
- Smart full software allowing the system to fill all batteries together at the same time and discharge at the same time to prolong the life time of the batteries!
- Charge them from the grid on cheaper night rate
- UK based technical support
- Lithium iron so they are light weight 35kg per battery
- Dimensions are 400x450x156
- Application for monitoring purposes so the user can see what it is doing in live time
- This is an adaptable battery system meaning if you wanted to add another battery you can (up to 8 total) at simply just the cost of the the batteries. If you had a ‘sealed battery system’ (some of the big common brands) then you cannot just add 2kw battery, you have to add that whole system size again….very costly considering Tesla power walls are £7,500+ fitted.
Request This Service
Want to know more about Solar Batteries?
Call 01622 278 029
- Local office, local staff, local installations.
- Trademen not Salesmen – No sales targets to meet, just honest advice.
- Fully qualified Solar PV installers, electricians and roofers NOT sub contracted staff.
- High quality of workmanship and pride taken in all projects.
Contact us for an informal discussion about having a Solar PV system installed on your property in Kent, Surrey and Sussex
I’ve heard that I’ll need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). Is this true?
Not any more. Since the end of the Feed in Tariff, there has been no need for any property with a PV installation to have an EPC. Solar PV owners can now be paid for their exported electric by their energy supplier without the need for an EPC.
I rent a property. Would I be able to get PV solar panels installed?
You would have to check with your landlord. We’ve installed Solar PV for many landlords as they can benefit from the increase in property value and increase in rent.
How are PV solar panels attached to the roof?
Home installations take up to two days to install. However, typical installations are finished in one day.
Commercial installations can take longer, depending on the size of the site and the specific requirements of your business.
I have a thatched cottage – could PV panels be installed on my roof?
There is currently no mounting system to put Solar PV panels on thatched roofs. You may be able to have a ground mounted Solar PV system.
Unit 5, Tower Ind Est, London Rd, Wrotham, Kent, TN15 7NS
01622 278 029